Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Appetizers

Here's two Halloween Appetizers that are sure to make your guests say, "eww, that's gross!" 

Puking Pumpkin:
Carve a mini pumpkin. Make sure you cut out a large mouth. Put pumpkin on serving tray. Add your favorite guacamole dip, pouring out of the mouth to make it look like the pumpkin is puking.








Meaty Skin Skull:
Add thinly sliced lunch meat to a plastic skull. Cover entire skull. Use small dabs of glue to help it stick. I used sliced jalapenos for the eyes, but you could also use olives with pimentos. Place skull on serving tray with cheese and crackers and "voila!" I made this the other night for a dinner party and the flies kept landing on it....it made it even more disgusting!

As the days go by, the skull becomes grosser and grosser. My husband keeps telling me to throw it out, but I love how it gets nastier each day! I think I will place it on his pillow tonight. 

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Spooky and yummy (and yes kind of gross!). Hope you have a great Halloween. I know it's one of your favorite holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is gross and amazing!!
    Found you through Etsy Success! ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete