10 Things I love About Fall:
1. The cooler temperatures. 90 degrees feels cool here. Go away summer, you are too hot.
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte. Need I say more?
3. Making chili in the crock pot and smelling it all afternoon...and football playing on the TV.
4. Wearing hats & beanies....and all my fall weather clothes.
5. The sky. We have lots of pink & purple sunsets in September.
6. Going to the Pumpkin Patch with the family.
8. It's scare time. Our family is notorious for scaring each other and anyone who happens to stop by... there's something about putting up the Halloween decorations that gets us going. Come over at your own risk.
9. Thanksgiving. Uncle John's mashed potatoes.
What do you love about fall?