Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Earth Day Products on Etsy

It's easy for me to spend an entire afternoon just cruising the wide range of products Etsy has to offer. The beautiful, eye catching photography is amazing and luring!

Currently, Earth Day is all the buzz and Etsy artisans don't disappoint, offering a vast array of eco friendly, recycled, upcycled and repurposed products.

Here are just a few items that I've added to my wish list (click on product title to link directly to item or click on shop name to link directly to each shop):



What are some of your favorite Earth Day, Eco Friendly products?

2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT post Jen!!! Thank you! Not only a great Earth Day collection but so pretty! Also, you do a wonderful job of linking everything and including shop information! Wow, I truly appreciate it when someone does such a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve always been a supporter of eco-friendly products. I commend the creative minds behind these, especially since they used recycled stuff! Wow! Mother Nature would really appreciate it if people will only learn how to recycle and use things properly and wisely.

    -Sabrina Garza

    ReplyDelete