April 22 is Earth Day... inspiring awareness and appreciation for the Earth's natural environment.
There are many ways you and your family can participate in Earth Day activities:
- Attend an Earth Day Event
- Organize your own Earth Day Event (Clean Up Day, Recycle Day, Fundraiser, Adopt a Park)
- Join an Earth Day Campaign or Sign a Petition
- Plant a Tree
- Organize an Earth Day Block Party in your neighborhood (everyone brings a dish from their garden, share seeds, exchange fruit and veggies and maybe a clean up parade for the kiddos).
- Have a neighborhood Earth Day Yard Sale (get rid of old stuff without having to throw it away).
- Donate your old magazines to nursing homes and doctor's offices.
Remember living green is best year round, not just once a year. What will you do for “Earth Day?”